- 1 What Will Jiofi.local.html Provide you with and How It Works ?
- 2 Setting up and Preparing your JioFi router
- 3 How jiofi.local.html Operates ?
- 4 Accessing Settings on Your JioFi Device/ How to Utilize Jiofi.local.html
- 5 Connecting your PC/Laptop to JioFi
- 6 How to connect JioFi to your smartphone or tablet ?
- 7 Changing JioFi Username and Password Tips
- 8 Setting Up HD Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with JioFi
- 9 How to Connect JioFi Hotspot Device to PC
- 10 How to Access MicroSD Card Slot Via JioFi Device
- 11 Reliance Jio 4G MiFi Device Specifications
- 12 Conclusion
What Will Jiofi.local.html Provide you with and How It Works ?
Accessing the router admin page requires filling in jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l in your browser’s search engine. As soon as you obtain entry to your router admin panel you can set up several options such as the WiFi network name, password, DNS, LAN, WAN, security options, IP QoS, WLAN settings, network management, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL and DHCP client.
The company offers two Jio portable hotspot devices to their users, for now. With the introduction of these mini portable WiFi devices, JioFi gives you possibility to access high-speed 4G WiFi not only at home, but everywhere you are, no matter where you go.
Setting up and Preparing your JioFi router
Usually, after purchasing a device, users may be very confused on how to set up the device and prepare it for the first use. Therefore, in this guide, we will explain to you how to setup JioFi portable hotspot and avoid potential problems.
How jiofi.local.html Operates ?
When you get JioFi router you’ll notice that it comes with an IP address to access the administrator dashboard, which is helpful in managing and configuring the hotspot device. The most common router login IP is 192.168.l.l. Right after you enter this IP address or URL on the browser of the device connected to particular JioFi device, a login box will appear and ask for username and password. When your login process is complete and you enter the dashboard of the WiFi device, it gives you many options to modify or edit your router’s features and settings. That includes managing your SSID, WiFi passwords, monitoring and managing devices connected to the hotspot, etc.
Accessing Settings on Your JioFi Device/ How to Utilize Jiofi.local.html
- First thing you need to do is enter http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar of your browser (if you are using a JioFi Dongle you are supposed to follow this link http://jiodongle.local.html/).
- After that, you will be asked to enter username and password to login. You will use “administrator” for both.
- Then, after you open Settings>WiFi, you will be able to change the SSID of the WiFi, to change WiFi network name.
- You can do the same with password and username, by entering Settings>WiFi>Password to change the default password, and Settings>User Management for replacing the username of your device.
Pro Tip: If you have some issues and you are unable to login to your router after following this process, you may need to reset your JioFi MiFi router, or to upgrade the firmware of it. No need for panic, we already have detailed step by step guide how to solve any problem and issue, you can read those if it’s necessary.
Connecting your PC/Laptop to JioFi
How to connect JioFi to your smartphone or tablet ?
Changing JioFi Username and Password Tips
If you forgot your username or password, no problem, you can easily change it and regain your access. Find out how in the next short video, or you can simply want to change your JioFi password following our tutorial…
Setting Up HD Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with JioFi
To be able to make video or voice calls with the help of JioFi router device, you need to download Jio4GVoice App in your smartphone and connect your JioFi network with your device. You will find more detailed information about this in following video:
How to Connect JioFi Hotspot Device to PC
JIO MiFi not only that provides you internet access via WiFi signal no matter where you are, it can be also used to tether the internet to your PC using MicroSD slot. It can only be connected with one PC at the time, because there is only one MicroSD slot available in the JIO MiFi device.
Attached device through MicroSD cable will charge at the same time, and you can use WiFi along with the USB simultaneously.
How to Access MicroSD Card Slot Via JioFi Device
- 1. First thing to do, insert a MicroSD card in the device.
- 2. In this step, you should create username and password, and enable the storage account
- 3. Now you have a possibility to access the files stored in the SD card, using any device which is connected via WiFi to the Hotspot.
- 4. Accessing your data is very simple, through the following link http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html.
- 5. Then click on WiFi button, and enter the username and the password
- 6. Now you can approach the data stored on the SD card, or you can replace the content on it, upload/download/delete the files.
Reliance Jio 4G MiFi Device Specifications
- 512MB/2GB RAM
- Dimensions 85.0*55.0*16.0mm
- 4G HD Calls Support using Jio Voice on your phone
- 2300 Mah Battery Capacity
- FDD: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
- Full sized sim slot, MicroSD slot with up to 32 GB support, and USB connectivity
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Connectivity
- Supports 31 parallel Devices connectivity with 1 USB tethering
- Get 4G high-speed internet access on 3G and 2G devices too
- JioFi Default Username: administrator
- JioFi Default Password: administrator
All letters have to be in small caps. You can’t login if you enter “Administrator”, for example.
On April the 2nd, 2017, Jio 4G Free offer ends. The staff reporter: everyone thought that April the 1st was the last day of Jio 4g free internet offer. Most of the clients who were already signed up to Jio Prime also wanted to continue on utilizing the Jio 4g network. Nevertheless, the surprise came on the very same date and the Jio 4g network continued to offer free internet and the voice calls for additional 15days. Our team professionals stated that this extension was allowed due to the fact that the Jio Prime didn’t have the expected audience and the response to it was low in its initial stage.
You won’t find a better way to have a high-speed internet access on multiple devices and to own a 4G device, than getting a JioFi MiFi portable hotspot device. If you have some issues while setting up your device and you need expert’s opinion, write it down in the comments section and you’ll get an answer as soon as possible.